General Book Links
WebCat - The Logue Library Local Catalog
Logue Library's local catalog of books, media & journals held locally.
Logue Library Stack Directory:
1st Floor A - HX
2nd Floor J - PQ
3rd Floor PR - Z
For help finding a book while in the stacks, look for the QR code on the end of the bookshelf in the front and rear of each floor.
Why search WorldCat Local in addition to, or instead of Webcat?
- The search engine uses a more natural vocabulary and as a result brings in more results
- If limiting the search to books in Logue Library produces too few or no results, the search can be expanded to include other libraries
- Books from other libraries may be obtained through Interlibrary Loan
How to do it:
- Click on WorldCat Local where ever you see it on these pages
- Enter your search terms in the search box(es)
The results list:
- Click the title of a book on your results list
- The record that opens will give you information about the book
Please take a moment to give us some feedback about your experience with our web pages and the resources posted here! If you think we fell short, please leave a comment so that we can improve. Thanks!
Contact a Librarian
Please leave your email contact information if you have to log off your chat before you get a response.
Chestnut Hill College
9601 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118