Quick Book Links
Why search WorldCat in addition to, or instead of Webcat?
- The search engine uses a more natural vocabulary and as a result brings in more results
- If limiting the search to books in Logue Library produces too few or no results, the search can be expanded to include other libraries
- Books from other libraries may be obtained through Interlibrary Loan.
How to do it:
- Click on WorldCat where ever you see it on these pages
- Enter your search terms in the search box(es).
- Scroll down and select the "books" icon to limit your search to books. WorldCat does not serach for journal articles.
- Scroll a little more and check off "items in my library"
The results list:
- Click the title of a book on your results list
- The record that opens will give you information about the book
Please take a moment to give us some feedback about your experience with our web pages and the resources posted here! If you think we fell short, please leave a comment so that we can improve. Thanks!
Chat Now with a Logue Librarian
Please leave your email contact information if you have to log off your chat before you get a response.
Chestnut Hill College
9601 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118